Rules have changed: companies need a new way to train and adapt their work teams
Now that home office is the new rule and your capacity to adapt is vital, Apprendo helps you to design the collaboration and training experience needed for a new way of work
The challenges that COVID-19 has posed to companies are great. From economic to administrative, flexibility has now become the common denominator to adapt and to create and maintain efficient work teams in a more digital world.
As many professionals now work from home, management consulting firms like Mckinsey point out that the COVID-19 crisis has accelerated automation and digitization.
This weighs mainly on their people management and the creation of agile work teams.
In this scenario of a new way of work, how to add and train new talent while keeping social distancing from creating barriers in communication and workflow? How to deal with training costs?
The rules have changed in many ways and a way to adapt is creating solutions focused on resilient work temas with efficient leadership.
Apprendo, the all in one learning platform for companies and online communities, has found that this is a big area of opportunity.
Many managers and leaders spend 90% of their time on repetitive tasks organizing training, events & permits or other tasks that could easily be managed in a more efficient way thanks to technology.
To solve this, Apprendo offers a virtual tool to bridge this gap and help both companies and their teams to stay connected, informed and productive:
- Without having to be proficient in code or complex software, leaders can create learning experiences and training projects in one single platform
- Simplify the design and promotion of digital events, training sessions and certifications to agilize collaboration and continuous growth of their employees.
- Easy access to all needed tools in order to register, notify and develop content, All with the simplicity of a social network.
- Unleash real-time analytics to define learning objectives, sales and other relevant metrics for companies and their teams.
- Breaks barriers for digitalization with accessible technology, without excessive costs or processes that could slow your operations.
- Revolutionize the way in which teams work with an efficient collaborative solution, which positively impacts in the development of good administrative and team management practices.
Apprendo works with industry leading companies and its clientes have improved up to 70% the time it takes for launching training programs, in contrast to previous solutions.
The All-in-one Training Platform
Discover all the possibilities that Apprendo offers in the way to a new way of work and collaborate in a more digital world
Author: Alexandra Ortiz